søndag 20. november 2011

DT Stamptacular Sunday # 138 - Boy Oh Boy!

How have your weekend been?
I have spend time with my hubby and our little girl ♥

And today it is time for a new challenge at

This weeks challenge is
BOY OH BOY!!

I have played with silvertape, unfortantly most of it disappered under the motiv.
Her is my card:















Recipe:
Size/Folding: 15*15 cm, Tag pocket card.
Stamps: Magnolia, North Star Stamps.
Ink: Adirondack - Espresso, Distress Ink - Pumice Stone.
Colouring: Promarker.
DP: ?
Bazill: Black and red cardstock.
Tools: Spellbinders, MS punch.
Embellies: Mesh, Silver tape, black painting, glossy accent, TH hinge clips, nugmegs, Thickers.

Challenges:

And this time we have great prizes from:
and

Thanks for stopping by,
and have a great day :)





8 kommentarer:

Bjørg sa...

Herlig kort fra deg igjen....Flinka

Liv Torunns hobbykrok sa...

Stilig som alltid....

Doreen sa...

This is just fabulous,I love it.xxx

Riet sa...

So gorgeous Nina.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 sa...

Fabulous Nina.
luv
Debby

pinky sa...

Wow amazing project Nina, I have some of that silver tape so I know this card looks amazing! Thanks for dropping by my blog and becoming a follower, you have made my day:)
Hugs
Pinky

Delphine sa...

Gorgeous, Nina! And the design is fantastic! Thank you for your visit to my blog and for following me, I am really touched! Have a lovely evening! Hugs Delphine xx

Maarit at Violets Corner sa...

Härligt kort Nina!

Klem
Maarit